The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

• Admin
Sky Sports understands former Aston Villa and Sunderland defender Carlos Cuellar is poised to join Norwich City. Cuellar, who left Sunderland earlier this summer, is currently undergoing a medical.
Sky sources understand France international Rod Fanni is edging closer to a move to Leicester City after flying to England for talks with Nigel Pearson’s side.

Micah Richards and Matija Nastasic, Scott Sinclair and John Guidetti look to be heading out of Manchester City, according to Manuel Pellegrini.

I don't mind Sinclair and Guidetti leaving, but not Richards and Nastasic. I still don't understand why we signed Sagna when Richards is perfectly good backup, and I'll be damned if Boyata gets any closer to the starting eleven.

And with that, a mighty cheer went up from the heroes of Elland Road. They had banished the awful Paddy Kenny forever, because his birthday was cursed. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of turnip juice

• Like 3

• Admin
Chelsea have announced that Marko Marin will spend this season on loan with Fiorentina.
Liverpool defender Tiago Ilori is heading out on loan again to link up with Bordeaux. Ilori spent last season out on loan in Spain with Granada, and will continue his development in France this term.

Micah Richards and Matija Nastasic, Scott Sinclair and John Guidetti look to be heading out of Manchester City, according to Manuel Pellegrini.

I don't mind Sinclair and Guidetti leaving, but not Richards and Nastasic. I still don't understand why we signed Sagna when Richards is perfectly good backup, and I'll be damned if Boyata gets any closer to the starting eleven.

Homegrown players rule for the CL I guess. Although then why Richards is going before Boyata is a mystery...

Homegrown players rule for the CL I guess. Although then why Richards is going before Boyata is a mystery...

Maybe because Richards wants to actually play football? Wasn't he not even eligible for the PL winners medal last season because he didn't clock enough minutes or something?

He wasn't much good in our first season in the Premier League, goals mainly came from penalties. He's still a decent option for any mid-table club but he may always be a great Championship player.

Edited by Gorka