The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Marcos Rojo has handed in a transfer request and wants to join United. Would certainly plug a gap at LB/CB, but I really can't comment on how good he is. The only Argentine defender I thought we were interested in was Garay, and he ended up elsewhere.

I feel bad for Martin Kelly as injuries kinda wrecked him. It will be good for him to get to be a starting XI player at least.

I feel bad for Martin Kelly as injuries kinda wrecked him. It will be good for him to get to be a starting XI player at least.

The seriousness of the injuries hampered him development badly. It's a shame, I really liked Kelly and he did have the potential to be a leading centre back or full back for the club.

It's best for both parties as he'd never be more than backup here. Hopefully he can kick start his career again at Palace.

Edited by DavidMarrio