The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Imagine going from being the best player on the pitch in the Champions League final to moving to a team who doesn't have Champions League football full stop.

I'm sure he knows that. :rolleyes:

It'd be hilarious if he somehow actually didn't know.

• Like 3

6828424-large.jpg

Aaron Lennon is now our longest serving current player.

Always been a fan of Dawson and he's been a great servant of the club. A few too many injuries over the years didn't help his already average pace and his eyebrows were always too blonde, but he has a great footballing mind and I hope he does really well at Hull.

• Like 1

'Hey boss, why are the stewards not removing this pitch invader? He's running all over the place like a headless chicken'

'That's Tom Cleverley, Angel. He plays in midfield'.

'Get me my agent!'

You know how they say dress for the job you want? Well, I'm gonna start wearing football shirts to work. All this money being tossed around and Tom Cleverley gets to have some? I think I can too.

Imagine going from being the best player on the pitch in the Champions League final to moving to a team who doesn't have Champions League football full stop.

Can picture his face on Thursday whilst watching the CL draw, and then thinking "never mind, the Europa League isn't so bad."

"fuck"

'Hey boss, why are the stewards not removing this pitch invader? He's running all over the place like a headless chicken'

'That's Tom Cleverley, Angel. He plays in midfield'.

'Get me my agent!'

You know how they say dress for the job you want? Well, I'm gonna start wearing football shirts to work. All this money being tossed around and Tom Cleverley gets to have some? I think I can too.

If you wear a Man Utd shirt often enough, you'll eventually get picked for England.

• Like 2

It'd be up there with 'Yes Robert Lee, of course Middlesbrough is further north than Newcastle".

• Admin

Shame that Daws won't get his testimonial. But a move was best for all parties. Hope that Vertonghen is made captain now. On a similar note, Sevilla have confirmed Fazio has departed the club ahead of his move to us.

Now just Schneiderlin please.