The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

I'm guessing United won't be affected by any FFP limits because of their kit deal? It's going to get a bit hairy for them if they don't get back in to the Champions League in the next year or two.

We'll be fine even if we were to miss top 4 this season and even next season. Our revenue was just reported as up apparently by about 100 million, the Chevrolet deal then sorts us out and that's not even taking into account the massive Adidas deal that kicks in next season. FFP isn't even close to being an issue for us. A lot of our fans hate on the Glazers and Woodward but they've done some incredible business for us.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I'm more worried about the player that needs three boots.

Surely signing three legged players is against the spirit of fair competition?

Well, maybe he's just perpetuating that old stereotype. :pervert:

• Like 2

Michael Dawson is having a medical at Hull City today. (Source: SkySports)

A good move for both of us, I think. Daws just isn't good enough anymore for the style of football we want to play, shame he won't get a testimonial. I wonder if this means we'll make Kaboul captain, or, hopefully, make Lloris captain.