2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

A couple of interesting draft snippets:

The Browns are apparently considering trading up from their early 2nd round spot to nab a 3rd 1st round pick.

Contracts talks have stalled between Alex Smith an the Chiefs, leading to speculation they may feel the need to draft a QB in the 1st round.

Two more days until the draft, and I can finally stop hearing the same recycled ESPN stories about Clowney's work ethic or if Johnny Manziel will be good or not.

Eh, I didn't even know who she was. Cool freebie for season ticket holders though.

Tony Romo's ex-girlfriend is surely the most relevant answer.

She also does the SNF theme for NBC.

Waiting all day for Sunday night?

I can't wait til next season so I can just start tweeting that at Zero and driving him crazy.

Also, who is everyone thinking will be the first draft pick?

And I'm expecting 49ers to trade up quite a bit in the 1st or 2nd round.

She also does the SNF theme for NBC.

Waiting all day for Sunday night?

I can't wait til next season so I can just start tweeting that at Zero and driving him crazy.

Also, who is everyone thinking will be the first draft pick?

And I'm expecting 49ers to trade up quite a bit in the 1st or 2nd round.

Isn't it pretty much a dead cert that #1 is Clowney?

Falcons and Bills were both rumored to be pursuing the pick, but Houston supposedly wants the deal the Rams got for RG3(3 1sts and a 2nd) which is too steep. Wouldn't be.surprised if the Rams trade down instead.