2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

He's not really been bad. He played well when he was healthy last year. Can't argue that he's injury prone though. Like you said, he was getting boo-boo's back at Oklahoma. Still though, I'm not sold on any quarterback in this class, so if I were them, I'd stick with Bradford. Worst case scenario is he gets hurt again and you have a stock-pile of picks (assuming they do trade down from #2 this year) to trade up next year and take Winston.

• Like 1

I'm not saying they Gould take a QB this year, they should take whoever try have rated the highest. When I mentioned Bradford, I was saying they should have drafted RG3.

San Francisco should probably go after him, Boldin isn't getting any younger. Actually scratch that, the Panthers absolutely need to sign him.

• Like 1

San Francisco should probably go after him, Boldin isn't getting any younger. Actually scratch that, the Panthers absolutely need to sign him.

I would love for the 49ers to go after him but they don't really have the cap space. I suppose after a release for character concerns, it could come pretty cheap but it's also the NFL so who knows.

The Panthers would be the best fit for need, though.

Gang associations? Sounds like a Raider!

I love MJD, one of the greatest backs to ever play at UCLA (I still have a soft spot for Skip Hicks, shut up), and it's cool that he'll be a Raider, but I'm pretty sure it won't make any difference. Three years ago, MJD and DMC would have been the best running back tandem in the universe. Now? Not so much.

I really want Oakland to draft Anthony Barr now. I'd take Mack too, though they really need O-Line help.