MLB 2014 Thread

The Buscher

I've rationalized the loss as the result of the Cardinsls being in a slump and that god-awful minor league jobber Tyler Lyons giving up 9 runs in like four innings. I was watching Raw but my dad was tuned into the slaughtering.

This is why I love a long baseball season. It allows Cubs and Mets fans to talk trash early on so the big boys can play at the end when it really matters. :P

Does going 4 up in the first innings count as going early? :P

• Like 1

Christ. At this point they should just make all pitchers get Tommy John as a prerequisite to getting called up. Everybody gets it eventually, anyway.

I don't think that's how it works lmfao.

Anyways, tough break for Fernadez he was a rock for the Marlins on the slab this year. Obviously coming off a great rookie campaign. Tough injury to take for a young pitcher but he should come back fine.

It is coming from his poo hole.

• Like 4

In search of: scientist willing to clone Tanaka four times.

I'll do it for five bucks and a Snickers bar. They'll all have evil twin goatees, however, and pitch more like Dice-K.

• Like 1