January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

I don't know why Chelsea keep re-entering it now they've won it. Seems a bit silly.

Really now. Are you surprised that Chelsea openly defy social convention? They have very bad manners.

Nerf will love him.

I don't even care, I will lose my shit if we sign Konoplyanka.

Lol, Nerf pretending he knows who that is.

• Like 1

What about if you get Dsjfkgonsiirbdi?

Just reading Sportsday live, Mata says 'What I like most about Man Utd is the fact they brought me here by helicopter', which leads me to believe we could have had him had we offered a hovercraft full of colouring books.

• Like 1

I don't know why Chelsea keep re-entering it now they've won it. Seems a bit silly.

Really now. Are you surprised that Chelsea openly defy social convention? They have very bad manners.

Nerf will love him.

I don't even care, I will lose my shit if we sign Konoplyanka.

Lol, Nerf pretending he knows who that is.

I'm not pretending anything. He or Yarmolenko were top of my summer wishlist.

I read somewhere that Everton is interested in Bruno Martins Indie, if they decide to buy him, they better offer at least 6 million euros.

bryannolnekf.gif

Also, this must explain Moyes' behavior, he figures Man U have won the CL enough.

And Nerf, seriously? :facepalm:

What, you mean after Willian, Mkhitaryan and a few others? :P

Mkhitaryan was at the very top. Willian wasn't on the wishlist until the deal started to happen and then I liked it and then it was curbed by the Soviet Assassin. I just like this idea that I cannot possibly have heard of these widely renowned players because they're not in one of the big leagues, despite the fact that both Yarmolenko and Konoplyanka were playing at Wembley not six months ago.

Sky Sports are saying that Liverpool have made a late bid for Tom Ince.

Ugh... I'm not really all that keen on that idea.

With Liverpool's track record for trying to sign players from Eastern Europe lately, I don't see them landing whatever his face from Dnipro.

Sky Sports are saying that Liverpool have made a late bid for Tom Ince.

Ugh... I'm not really all that keen on that idea.

With Liverpool's track record for trying to sign players from Eastern Europe lately, I don't see them landing whatever his face from Dnipro.

That rumour has been rebunked already.

It's not exactly impressive having Champions League winning players in your midst as a smaller club...we had one of those at Doncaster not so long ago :shifty:

Still do, Turnbull.

Swansea have signed David N'Gog on loan from Bolton until the end of the season.

From what I gather they've signed him for an undisclosed fee, permanently, but only on a 6-month contract for some reason.

Makes sense for Bolton not to loan him out, because he was out of contract this summer anyway. Don't know why Swansea didn't at least give him an 18 month deal mind.