January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

Antoine Griezmann is the second player (in addition to Salah) I've seen linked to Chelsea.

My 12 hours are nearly up, but eh. I was close. :shifty:

If you guys get Griezmann I am done with the Premier League :( :( :(

This feels like a slight overreaction, and not just because I've never heard of the bloke.

Jack Barmby, son of Nick, joins Hartlepool United on a month's loan.

Manchester United and Hartlepool United have agreed for young Reds striker Jack Barmby to join the North East club on a month's loan.

The England Under-19 international has not featured extensively this term after unluckily missing out on the UEFA Youth League due to his birth date being in November rather than the turn of the year. The forward has made two substitute appearances for Warren Joyce's Under-21s this season and came off the bench for the last 10 minutes of the Manchester Senior Cup tie win at Bolton Wanderers.

Barmby, whose father Nick played for nearby Middlesbrough, will wear no. 12 for Hartlepool and will be in their squad for this weekend's League Two clash against York City.

Wenger doesn't think Chelsea should be allowed to sell Mata to United. It's "unfair" apparently because we've already played each other twice but still have to play other teams - "they could have sold him last week." (before the Chelsea-Utd game)

Ok, Arsene.

I never hear Nerf about foreign players except when Liverpool are interested he loves them all and they're all quality players. :shifty:

• Like 2

I never hear Nerf about foreign players except when Liverpool are interested he loves them all and they're all quality players. :shifty:

That's because they don't play in the Premier League and this is the Premier League thread, silly.

And y'know, Griezmann has in no way been linked to Liverpool except in my dreams.