January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

Yeah it's not fun to be the second-choice left-back, who then gets bumped down further by a right-back (Azpi) moving into his position and completely schooling him on it.

Whatever happened to Patrick van Aanholt? He was great!

Yeah it's not fun to be the second-choice left-back, who then gets bumped down further by a right-back (Azpi) moving into his position and completely schooling him on it.

Whatever happened to Patrick van Aanholt? He was great!

Been at Vitesse this season. I think he might be going back there for the next 6 months too but am not quite sure. I'm guessing that one extra full-back will stay with the squad now that Bertrand's gone, but that could equally be Kalas (for RB) as much as PVA.

The Anderson deal confirms to me that Manchester United are aware that the January window is now open and is not in fact the only time of the year when they can scout players as recent pictures seem to be suggesting to me...

Not really news, but Kevin de Bruyne's transfer to Wolfsburg was officially confirmed today.

Now I just have to figure out who I can replace him with in my fantasy team (he was picked as an uber-cheap "save money for other positions" option). :shifty:

If I remember rightly, that night of the 2005 Champions League final I was out playing football at the time so would not have been in any thread cheering for Liverpool.

Especially as I've never wanted Liverpool to win ANYTHING on account of my brother being a fan.

...oh and "You'll never walk alone". If they stopped playing and singing that all the time and just went back to playing the number one single before the games like they used to when TGC was a lad then I'd immediately like Liverpool at least 18% more.