January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

• Admin
Bradford City have signed Hull City striker Aaron Mclean for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year contract. Hull are expected to announce the signing of West Brom's Shane Long either tonight or tomorrow.
Sunderland forward Ji Dong-Won has joined Bundesliga side Augsburg for an undisclosed fee.

Nicky Maynard has now joined Wigan on loan for the remainder of the season.

I actually did notice that after Chelsea had won their second straight title back in the day, a significant majority of the people I'd seen online who had (only a few seasons previous) been all "You suck ManUre, stop winning things!" were now "Please save us ManU, from the villainous Chel$ki winning everything!"

Of course as soon as Utd started winning things on a regular basis again, it was back to "You suck ManUre, stop winning things!"

Of course the discussion has moved onto Marcus Bent now, so I apologise for the interruption.

article-0-028B2645000004B0-987_468x502.j