January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

• Admin
The agent of Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Lewis Holtby says his client could make a return to former club Schalke this winter in a bid to play more regularly. The 23-year-old has struggled to make an impact since joining Spurs a year ago and his agent Marcus Noack has suggested a return to the Royal Blues in a bid to boost his dwindling hopes of appearing at the World Cup in the summer. "Lewis is desperate to play, which is why we are looking intensively for solutions," Noack tells the Bild newspaper. "Schalke is an interesting option."
:(

Nemanja Matic has confirmed in an interview with A Bola that he is about to sign for Chelsea.

Are you in a position where you can guarantee that the game with FC Porto was your last game for Benfica?

Yes, it was my last game. I want to thank all the people in and around the club, and all the fans. Benfica will be forever in my heart. I’ve tried my best in every training session, in every game, and now is the right time to leave. I want to improve, to go back to the best league in the world, and back to Chelsea, a club which I like.

The agent of Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Lewis Holtby says his client could make a return to former club Schalke this winter in a bid to play more regularly. The 23-year-old has struggled to make an impact since joining Spurs a year ago and his agent Marcus Noack has suggested a return to the Royal Blues in a bid to boost his dwindling hopes of appearing at the World Cup in the summer. "Lewis is desperate to play, which is why we are looking intensively for solutions," Noack tells the Bild newspaper. "Schalke is an interesting option."
:(

Ugh, don't get why Sherwood doesn't like him. Would be sad to see him go. Seen some talk of it as a loan, but I dislike the idea of that even more.