January 2014 Transfer Window

stokeriño

• Admin

Good fee that for Defoe. Hope we get a replacement in pronto.

Swansea City are close to agreeing a deal with Hearts for the Scottish Premiership club's teenage midfielder Adam King. King would stay at Tynecastle on loan until the end of the season.
Burnley have signed striker Ashley Barnes from Brighton for an undisclosed fee.

• Admin
Leeds United have signed Crystal Palace winger Jimmy Kebe on loan until the end of the season. The 29-year-old only joined the Eagles in September but has played just six times for the Premier League side.
Fulham forward Bryan Ruiz has been told he can leave the club.

Bit ambitious.

What do you think then?

Want some legitimate input....I'm honestly not sure.

£2m - £3m, I guess? He has a rep for being lazy and hadn't exactly impressed in a struggling side.

Think he is the type of player that would be viewed as better on the continent potentially. Was bought for 10.6million, and has looked good in fits and starts (had a bad time with injuries)....I'm hopeful, but wouldn't be surprised.

I think, in a slower paced league, he'd do alright. I like what I've seen when he's played well, it has just been a bit few and far between. If we can get a decent return on him, and then spend on either a) youth or b) hard working players, I'm happy.

I'd like to see the youth get more of a run out at Craven Cottage. Our Youth Team is excellent, but barely getting a look in.