2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Hart was the only player there who actually put effort in to the national anthem.

I'd be shocked if the US players are any different when it comes to singing along to the anthem. When it seemingly has to be played at any public sporting event, it seems to lose any sort of luster.

You kidding me? The Americans will probably be welling up, one hand on their heart, the other waving an American flag.

Hart was the only player there who actually put effort in to the national anthem.

I'd be shocked if the US players are any different when it comes to singing along to the anthem. When it seemingly has to be played at any public sporting event, it seems to lose any sort of luster.

You kidding me? The Americans will probably be welling up, one hand on their hand, the other waving an American flag.

Three handed Americans? I hope they are drug testing at this World Cup.

• Like 2

Yeah, the USA always tend to half-ass it. Also like a third of the starting XI will be dual-nationals anyway...