2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Figures that the only time someone is carded for diving in this cup, it wasn't a dive at all.

This ref, man.

Looked like a dive to me, he's already on his way to the floor when he hits Blind.

...Wait, did I hear that right? The Brazilian association's president is named MARCO POLO?

Nederlands with more trolling.

"Hopeful, yet hopeless".

Says it all, doesn't it.

1 goal scored and 10 conceded in two games without Neymar. It's quite obvious that he was their defensive maestro.

Brazil remind me of South Korea in 2002, got through to the semis thanks to a lot of home support (and some questionable decisions) before being found out in the final four.

What about Football Manager legend/icon Leandro Damiao?

Last time he scored a goal was 2 years ago. I'm joking, but he has been awful at Santos.

1 goal scored and 10 conceded in two games without Neymar. It's quite obvious that he was their defensive maestro.

Brazil remind me of South Korea in 2002, got through to the semis thanks to a lot of home support (and some questionable decisions) before being found out in the final four.

Korea actually put up a fight, at least.