2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Feel like the best way to sum up these last two games for David Luiz is this:

Brazil when they won it in 2002 under Scolari actually were enjoyable to watch right? I remember Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho lording, but now I'm doubting if they even played as a whole or if those three, mostly Ronaldo just dragged them to the final and won it because I'm struggling to understand how Scolari has got them playing like this.

• Like 1

Worst refereeing. Worse than MLS reffing. Worse than NASL reffing even.

How Fred has started and completed almost all games of the WC barring this one is beyond me. Jo looks like a world beater in comparison.

In the last two seasons, Fred has scored 42 goals in 53 league games.

In Brazil. :/

Alexandre Pato has had a good couple of weeks this season, but he was consistently shit for a year and a half.

Luis Fabiano, god no please.

Then you have Alan Kardec, who had a decent Libertadores in 2011 and was good in the second division last season. Walter, who is good but he is out of shape. Hernane, who rules the six-yard box but can't hold a ball up for 5 seconds. And.....

Yep. that's all.

Or they could've played Hulk up top on his own rather than being awful on the wing and forcing Ramires and Willian on the bench.

There are so many better configurations that don't involve Fred and Jo.