2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Hahaha karma for Krul being a cunt.

What's your view on stupid stuttering run ups, that chip down the middle to make the keeper look silly, or indeed 'giving him the eyes'? Krul did nothing wrong.

• Like 3

I was out all evening and couldn't be arsed to watch Extra Time etc. when I got home. Was it one of those secretly fun 0-0 games or a fucking terrible 0-0 game?

At the moment all I have to judge it on is this picture from my Twitter feed:

BsITS9dCQAAUUIn.jpg

I look forward to United employing the 6-3-1 next season. :shifty:

• Like 1

I was out all evening and couldn't be arsed to watch Extra Time etc. when I got home. Was it one of those secretly fun 0-0 games or a fucking terrible 0-0 game?

BsITS9dCQAAUUIn.jpg

lol, like we've got 6 defensive minded players.

Hahaha karma for Krul being a cunt.

What's your view on stupid stuttering run ups, that chip down the middle to make the keeper look silly, or indeed 'giving him the eyes'? Krul did nothing wrong.

Yeah it annoyed me when Neymar was doing his stupid run up too earlier in the tournament. Would you be saying Krul did nothing wrong if he wasn't a Newcastle keeper?

Always hard to say, but I reckon so. Taker always has all the power in terms of his walk up and when he chooses to take it, Krul just took some of that back. Certainly better than that being five yards off his line like some keepers do unpunished these days.

BsITS9dCQAAUUIn.jpg

lol, like we've got 6 defensive minded players.

Because Dirk Kuyt is such a defensive minded player. :shifty:

I was watching in a crowded pub and I'm incredibly biased toward Tim Krul so I don't understand what he did wrong. Aren't you entitled to do that? I've seen it done many times before, its just mind games. I remember Joe Hart doing it for the England under 21s and Dudek doing it in the Champions League final too.

Always hard to say, but I reckon so. Taker always has all the power in terms of his walk up and when he chooses to take it, Krul just took some of that back. Certainly better than that being five yards off his line like some keepers do unpunished these days.

Was legit wondering what The Undertaker had to do with taking penalties.

• Like 5

I'm all for mind games from the keeper. If players can take the piss why can't the keeper. Only thing that annoys me is when they blatantly come off the line to save the pen and nothing happens.

well, is there a more intimidating walk up in this history of sports and entertainment than the undertaker?

well, is there a more intimidating walk up in this history of sports and entertainment than the undertaker?

What about that of The DEMON Kane?

You'd have to assume the referee would do something after five minutes and he's only got halfway to the penalty spot.