2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Costa Rica deserved it much more such a shame. Absolutely no clue why Krul was allowed to do all that shit, disgraceful but whatever I hope Messi tears them apart.

Still hope Germany wins it against the Argies.

I'd be wanting Holland to win it right now if they'd have came out and won that game 4-0 but after the Spain game they haven't impressed me and it's put me off.

Not that it matters, whoever I want to win in every game seems to lose. I need to start betting again.

Costa Rice were undoubtedly the feel good story of the cup. Gutted for them. Loads of keepers have put their names out there this tournament, more than I've previously remembered- Navas, M'Bohli, Howard, Ochoa, Ospina, Enyema etc.

Krul had better start jawing the penalty takers when he's playing for Newcastle now.

He always does, it just doesn't usually work. He usually bangs the bar a lot more too.

Imagine if, before the tournament kicked off, someone had said "Van Gaal will be hailed as a tactical genius after failing to beat Costa Rica over 120 minutes".

• Like 12

Costa Rica were unbeaten in normal time. Costa fucking Rica.

Add to that stat that they were unbeaten against Uruguay, Italy, England, Greece and Netherlands and that stat just gets more insane. I will love Costa Rica forever now I think.

Also, this bizarre match has meant a team remains in that I want to see win the Cup even less than I want to see Brazil win it.

I am fully behind Argentina now, mainly because I like Messi and predicted him to lead them to the trophy before the tournament started.

• Like 1