2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

I realise that they're ahead but christ this Brazilian team is awful. If Colombia gather themselves in terms of their nerves they could rip their poor defence to pieces. Unfortunately this referee seems intent on not giving the Colombians much of anything in terms of decisions

If Tyldesley is going to call Rodriguez "James" instead of "Ham-es" I'm going to call him "Cliv" from now on.

I'm not sure he cares, unless you're his wife or something.

Actually, I'm sure it was him a few years ago that Kulex posted on Twitter saying "Tysley is a cunt" and he replied saying "It's Tyldesley, actually." or something like that. :shifty:

I realise that they're ahead but christ this Brazilian team is awful. If Colombia gather themselves in terms of their nerves they could rip their poor defence to pieces. Unfortunately this referee seems intent on not giving the Colombians much of anything in terms of decisions

It just feels like whichever team is the relative underdog in the last few games completely falls apart at the seams any time they have to attack. It's worse here because there's a genuine intimidation factor with playing Brazil in Brazil, I think, and it's affecting Colombia and the referee.

• Like 2

I didn't even realise Fred was playing

I think his moustache has taken the day off :(

This also makes me sad. That was the only thing I liked about the Brazilian team.