2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

• Admin

Borussia Moenchengladbach midfielder Christoph Kramer is named in a revised Germany World Cup squad of 27 for a training camp in Italy next week. He replaces Augsburg's Andre Hahn, while Hamburg SV defender Marcell Jansen, plus Schalke 04 teenagers Leon Goretzka and Max Meyer have been omitted from the provisional squad.

My question is which 7 players do you drop out of the Spanish squad, jeez.

Moreno, Juanfran, Iturraspe, Torres, Cazorla, Negredo, Thiago

Torres will go, surely? He may have had an intermittent season but he has a great record in tournaments.

Torres will go, surely? He may have had an intermittent season but he has a great record in tournaments.

Does he really?

He was ok in 2 Euros.. and injured for most of the WC in SA. They could do without.

Does he really?

He was ok in 2 Euros.. and injured for most of the WC in SA. They could do without.

Didn't he score most of his goals in the one game anyway in the last Euros?

Don't think he scored in the last World Cup, 2 goals against Ireland in the Euros and 1 in the final tbf, 5 goals in the Confederations Cup but 4 of them were against Tahiti so they barely count really.

To be honest, I actually really like Torres, I don't think he's just a lost cause, I mean certainly Chelsea isn't the right club for him but I don't think he's just gone as a player. Having said that, I don't really see who else you could leave out, MAYBE Llorente but I think Del Bosque likes him and he provides something different to Costa, Torres, Villa etc. If it was me I probably would take him over Llorente, just because I think he fits Spain's style more.

Edited by Arjen Robben

Didn't he win the golden boot in thr euros 2012?

As I said, he did ok in the last couple of euros, 2012 he won the golden boot by playing less than the other 5 guys who scored 3 goals.

2 of those were against Ireland.

Unless you boot the ball well wide and it ends up in the net the next stadium over.

• Like 1