2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Its a shame that someone with all that skill ends up being such a cunt. If it was genuinely him attempting to bite someone again then surely something needs to be done about him.

• Like 2

Tyldsley said England lost "narrowly" to Italy and Uruguay :huh: it might only been one goal between it but there was a gulf in class between the teams.

I have no love for the Italians at all whatsoever but it does feel kind of shitty that they've been put out after that, Suarez shouldn't play any of the coming games at the very least, and Uruguay will be fucked without him. Italy would have made it more interesting but oh well.

Tyldsley said England lost "narrowly" to Italy and Uruguay :huh: it might only been one goal between it but there was a gulf in class between the teams.

I have no love for the Italians at all whatsoever but it does feel kind of shitty that they've been put out after that, Suarez shouldn't play any of the coming games at the very least, and Uruguay will be fucked without him. Italy would have made it more interesting but oh well.

I disagree, Uruguay had 2 shots on target against England. Both where close games.

• Like 1