2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

One of the few days lately in which I can watch the footy and it's been boring as fuck. Just so uninspiring watching this match.

Least Sturridge is hopefully getting his I'm frustrated so I'm gonna flop to the floor every 5 minutes stage out of his system before the season starts.

Edited by DavidMarrio

We have a commentator suggesting that Chiellini should have been sent off for thrusting his shoulder up whilst Suarez was biting it.

I don't even have words.

Hey let's send off some Italian backroom staff member but Suarez? Nope.

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanted Real Madrid to buy Suarez and now he's bitten someone and they won't want anything to do with spending 70 milion on that. Fucking Suarez, man.

Suppose on one hand it'll probably mean he'll miss some international duty during the Prem season :shifty:

I hope Suarez gets a sixteen game ban or something. Such a fucking disgusting player.

It's obvious game bans or fines don't deter him. The guy shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch.

• Like 1