2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

GoGo and I are now the biggest Holland fans on all of EWB.

If you're such big Netherlands fans, you should know not many of them like being called Holland! :P

Edited by TCO

Put Fernandinho and Maicon in the starting 11. The title is ours.

That's oddly confident. Still lacking a striker and I don't think there's a configuration of Brazil defenders that won't piss goals against the top sides.

If you're such big Netherlands fans, you should know not many of them like being called Holland! :P

What? Most of us call it Holland.

Thanks for having our back, fellow lifelong Holland supporter.

• Like 2

There was a complaint on the Irish coverage tonight from a Dutch lad saying to call it Netherlands and they didn't after that!

Edited by TCO

I think it depends where they are from. My friend's girlfriend is from Utrecht and she gets really mad whenever I refer to the country as Holland, so I've got out of the habit of it.

I can understand it. After all, I don't like it when people refer to the UK as England, even if the majority of the population might be fine with it.

That's oddly confident. Still lacking a striker and I don't think there's a configuration of Brazil defenders that won't piss goals against the top sides.

All Fred needs is a properly set build up play, and to have that you need transition from defense to offense. Fernandinho did that wonderfully today, plus he is a better marker than Paulinho. Maicon is a safer option than Daniel Alves at the moment, because Dani hasn't been great at defending his side, leaving both CBs too exposed since Marcelo already overloads Luiz Gustavo with his foward runs.

I honestly don't think Brazil will beat Chile. Just checked the odds and Chile are 5/1 to win the game, gonna get some money on that now before those odds come down.

Seriously? Aside from this last game Brazil haven't looked that impressive.

I agree. Brazil haven't been great so far. I think as soon as they come up against a decent attacking line-up they are out.

• Like 1