2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

I like it. I think I'd still have had Lescott rather than Smalling (is there a reason he's not even in the standbys? John Stones has played about as much top flight football as me), but he's covering the right back bases. And I would've picked Ashley Cole.

Wilshere wouldn't have been in mine, but not a major complaint.

Quite like the fact that 3 of the 4 Southampton lads made it, and Rodriguez might've had a chance too.

If anyone doesn't like that squad then just compare it to our squad four years ago. Gotta give credit to The FA and Hodgson for blooding these youngsters and giving them a chance. I'm really excited for the tournament now and I think we might surprise a few people.

• Like 1

Lescott/Smalling is a toss-up for me. Both haven't exactly been impressive for their clubs and the choice is cover at right back (Smalling) or cover at left back (Lesscott).

Well then you'd take Smalling since Jones isn't 100% fit and that only leaves Johnson at RB. Well I guess you could play Milner too