2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Yeah, these are incredibly uninspiring teams. And the worst part is that we have the worse on-paper match of this group today coming up next.

Belgium is all like "we can't play as a team" and then suddenly they go "Oh this is actually real easy" but it's only in 5 minute spurts and only happens once a match.

But fuck when they're working as a unit as they were towards the end of this match they look amazing.

I feel like every single person I know is going out to a bar or somewhere to watch the USA-Portugal game tonight. Even 10 years ago this would have never happened. I'm going to my spot 3 hours early to guarantee myself a seat.

It is less impressive when you reveal you only know 3 people.

4 actually. :/

I'm going to watch the USA game against Portugal game with my American tonight. She's just decided that she's a really big football fan and is really enthusiastic about this game. Pretty sure we're going to have a massive falling out if USA win. :/

Went to rewind the telly to see what metalman was on about, only to see a man on the BBC News using a zimmer frame in the studio. What's going on there, Linikles? Have all those complaints from Angela Rippon and co about age discrimination led to some changes and forced you to hire an old fogey?

Rooting for South Korea in this because I'd like an Asian team to make it through and Japan are fucking it all up. Why not these guys I guess.

• Like 1