2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

#HON LINE-UP: Valladares ©, Figueroa, Bernardez, Izaguirre, Bengtson, Costly, Garcia, Espinoza, Garrido, Claros, Beckeles

#ECU LINE-UP: Dominguez, Guagua, Erazo, Paredes, Noboa, Montero, Ayovi, Caicedo, E. Valencia, Minda, A. Valencia ©

I don't know what to expect. Either great or Japan/Greece II?

Walcott would have gone and would've been a starter if not for injury. You can make an argument for Michael Johnson, right?

You could make an argument for Michael Johnson, but it would be pretty fucking stupid. I'm sure he works in a chip shop now.

Walcott would have gone and would've been a starter if not for injury. You can make an argument for Michael Johnson, right?

You could make an argument for Michael Johnson, but it would be pretty fucking stupid. I'm sure he works in a chip shop now.

What chip shop would employ him? He'd eat all the profits.

• Like 1

XC6E7qZ.png

Ha....hahaha... hahah.a..hahahahajhnujioeihji[pko

Of those, only 4 are still at their clubs and one other is at a club at a similar level (Scott Sinclair), between them they've amassed 55 senior international caps (counting Sinclair's 4 for Great Britain and Gavin Hoyte's two for the powerhouses of Trinidad and Tobago).

Two are without clubs. One retired and came back. And take away the trio of Scott Sinclair, Theo Walcott and Micah Richards, and between they've played just 51 Premier League games. And most of those were for Johnson.

I imagine Hutchinson would be roughly the equivalent of Ryan Bertrand in standing/talent if he hadn't had his knee issues and brief retirement. Given the otherwise terrible options for England at right-back, who knows...

The fact that he's managed to return from that to play in the Championship is a remarkable achievement though.

• Like 2