2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

See, I don't even find Gary Lineker that funny, but he'll always be 1000x better than Adrian Chiles.

Gary Lineker is an ex-footballer, a near iconic one at that (just ignore the whole 'he hogged the six yard box' business), who was determined from the get-go to be a broadcaster after retirement, and honed his craft under the likes of Des Lynam.

Adrian Chiles hosted The One Show.

• Like 2

They keep doing these Capoeira segments, where's my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu segment? While these mooks are spinning around, I'd have dislocated their elbow and choked them with their own legs. :angry:

Shut up, you can't even get past white belt!

I've been a blue belt for six months so kiss my Berimbolo. :P

If Costa Rica win the group and Ivory Coast finish second in their group as you imagine they would; I fancy Costa Rica for the quarters.

I'm going for a Costa Rica / Netherlands final.

If Costa Rica win the group and Ivory Coast finish second in their group as you imagine they would; I fancy Costa Rica for the quarters.

I'm going for a Costa Rica / Netherlands final.

Can't happen, same side of the draw.