2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

We're not even out yet we may go on to win the bloody thing yet! I don't think it's inconceivable that Italy win all their group games.

If/When Italy beat Costa Rica there's no chance of them playing a full strength side against Uruguay.

Of course there is, they'd be playing to win the group so they have an easier second round.

As it stands, if they beat Costa Rica they'd still have 6 points and Uruguay could have 6 points if they beat Italy too.

We're not even out yet we may go on to win the bloody thing yet! I don't think it's inconceivable that Italy win all their group games.

If/When Italy beat Costa Rica there's no chance of them playing a full strength side against Uruguay.

Surely if they lose to Uruguay they run the risk of being eliminated as we may lose to Costa Rica.

Edited by Sam

Going to be shit this isn't it, I have no faith whatsoever in Greece providing any level of entertainment. Was it the last World Cup or a Euro where they played Sweden and just spent most of the match just knocking it round the defence until Zlatan scored a wise goal?

In terms of England tonight I've just realised, Roy should take a closer look at Mike Bassett: England Manager. The World Cup was in Brazil then, and we did shit after the opening two games then before England started to play FOUR FOUR FUCKING TWO, we proceeded to get through the group stage and ended up in the semis. The answer is right in front of us, we need to play FOUR FOUR FUCKING TWO!!!!!