2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Surely there is no mathematical way England can now qualify, despite Tyldesly saying we're 'down but not out'? Every permutation of result for the three remaining group games I can think of will give at least two teams 4pts.

nGzUdNg.jpg

Hello darkness, my old friend...

England will not go through unless Italy completely destroys Costa Rica's goal difference tomorrow, because England certainly won't do it.

Poor referee decision, Gerrard gaffe, awful tactics.

We just need Hodgson to come and say "I actually thought we played quite well..." and it's business as usual for England.

Incredible to believe that's the same team that traded blows with Italy for 90 minutes.

Surely there is no mathematical way England can now qualify, despite Tyldesly saying we're 'down but not out'? Every permutation of result for the three remaining group games I can think of will give at least two teams 4pts.

nGzUdNg.jpg

Hello darkness, my old friend...

Italy beats Costa Rica and Uruguay.

We beat Costa Rica.

Three way tie for 2nd.

Joe Hart. You are so bad. On his arse before Suarez even drew his foot back.

:lol: Of all the things to criticise, you picked this?

I picked it as A thing to criticise. I didn't say it was the only thing. From a goalkeeping standpoint, it's fucking abysmal.

It really isn't.

England is only on -2 with 0 points

Uruguay is on -1 with 3 points

Costa Rica is on +2 with 3 points

Italy is on +1 with 3 points

It's easily doable.