2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

You can only blame the manager so much when the apparent eleven best footballers the nation can provide CANNOT PASS A FUCKING FOOTBALL. The blame lies much deeper than the bloke on the bench in a suit.

I wasn't really blaming him for this one match. I more meant, wouldn't a manager more in his prime/or successful be suitable for a country that prides itself on football?

No joke on nothing, but I actually am the best third best English football manager in history, behind Sir Bobby Robson and Kevin Keegan.

You can only blame the manager so much when the apparent eleven best footballers the nation can provide CANNOT PASS A FUCKING FOOTBALL. The blame lies much deeper than the bloke on the bench in a suit.

I wasn't really blaming him for this one match. I more meant, wouldn't a manager more in his prime/or successful be suitable for a country that prides itself on football?

No joke on nothing, but I actually am the best third best English football manager in history, behind Sir Bobby Robson and Kevin Keegan.

Better than Glenn Roeder? Unpossible.

• Like 2

See, if you had said current instead of history, I would have believed you.