2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Yeah that's what I mean, I don't think this is even their commentator, think it's just a direct feed from FIFA's coverage.

It'd probably explain why they were happy to throw it back over to the commentator after the match had already restarted.

It's the same commentator who did the earlier Pro Evolution Soccer games, apparently, if you're into that sort of thing.

Fucking Drogba. Fucking likable, living legend-on-his-last chance Drogba. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SINK TEAMS I LIKE IN THE PROCESS.

Also it's twelve hours since I woke up and I am finally done watching soccer.

Fucking Drogba. Fucking likable, living legend-on-his-last chance Drogba. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SINK TEAMS I LIKE IN THE PROCESS.

Drogba likable :lol:

You quoting it means you can now see the white font therefore the joke's now ruined. :lol:

EDIT: Robben broke Theo Walcott's speed record of 35.6km/h with a run topped at 37km/h.

• Like 1

Why yes, yes he is.

You quoting it means you can now see the white font therefore the joke's now ruined. :lol:

EDIT: Robben broke Theo Walcott's speed record of 35.6km/h with a run topped at 37km/h.

I still can't see it...then again I have got shit eyes.

Why yes, yes he is.

As a rule, people that Nerf thinks are cunts are actually pretty awesome.

• Like 3

Japan v Ivory Coast is the only game I've not seen so far, shame as it sounded like a good match. Stupid late starting times, they should also swap Argentinas match with Ecuadors cos I'm early shift tomorrow. I'll only see the first half :(