2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

I'm still wondering how the Italy manager resigns despite doing better than the England manager.

:shifty:

Uruguay captain Diego Lugano: "You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years. You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened.

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status. It doesn't correspond with Italian football. As sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival. As a man he disappointed me totally."

I don't even.... what?

God, Japan. They completely had the run of play and once again they manage to fuck up a good thing. I hope Ivory Coast score a goal now to end it entirely.

God, Japan. They completely had the run of play and once again they manage to fuck up a good thing. I hope Ivory Coast score a goal now to end it entirely.

Get over Pearl Harbour!

I DID I WAS ROOTING FOR THEM YOU PILLOCK :angry:

EDIT: But nevertheless, just like SpaghettiOs, I never forget.

o-SPAGHETTIOS-PEARL-HARBOR-570.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, definitely a bite. Disgusting. Liverpool would be better off without him.

Unfortunately, that's just not true. How do you replace arguably the best footballer on the planet?

Unfortunately, that is true. What top class footballers will want to join a team that employs one of the biggest cunts in the world?

Tbf there are cunts in loads of football teams. Football is a sport filled with them.

And yet only one of them sees fit to bite people.

Oh and is also a giant racist.

1st incident - 7 games

2nd incident - 10 games

3rd incident - 25 games minimum (worldwide - international and domestic)

That should be a decent punishment. Liverpool can take him to court if they want the wages back they're going to have to pay him.