2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

These incidents always seem to come from moments of frustration or if there is any kind of upset within Suarez's playing environment. I don't really know what to do with him other than Uruguay send him back to Liverpool and Brendan Rodgers encourages him to go see Steve Peters for the rest of the summer.

I could see him being banned from International games for a while.

The worst part wasn't even him biting Chiellini, it was after when he tried to fool the ref as if it was the Italian defender who did something wrong. Fucking cunt.

Chiellini did lash out at him, as most people would do when they're being gnawed, and the movement of Chiellini's shoulder going up is what floored Suarez holding his teeth and wanting a free kick.

The Uruguayan media are mental. Meant to be going around making biting gestures and laughing about it.

"Uruguay manager Oscar Tabarez says he has not seen the Suarez bite. He also claims I [bBC Reporter Ben Smith] have an agenda against the player. I should add that one Uruguayan journalist, in a room of 100, applauded Tabarez for his response on Suarez."
"Uruguay manager Oscar Tabarez says he will see how he can defend Suarez. 'This is a football World Cup, not about morality'."

• Admin

Cesare Prandelli has resigned.

Chiellini has told Sky Sports Italia that he doesn't think FIFA will ban Suarez because they want to see their stars play in the tournament, but he would love to see whether they had the courage to use video evidence and ban him retrospectively.

Hopefully that's the last we see of Suarez this World Cup. There's video evidence, time for FIFA to do the right thing. You can't expect an official to see everything on the field so him not getting carded for it, especially in an incident with Chellini who had been working the official all match, isn't my issue. But just do the right thing in hindsight.

• Like 1

The worst part wasn't even him biting Chiellini, it was after when he tried to fool the ref as if it was the Italian defender who did something wrong. Fucking cunt.

That's the whole point. He bites people to provoke a reaction, even a minor one, and goes down in an attempt to fool the ref. He's not just a vicious cunt: he's a cynical, pre-meditated, serial vicious cunt.
  • Like 3

Despite all this Sky Sports News' lead story was England's meaningless 0-0 draw and were thoughtful enough to give us Lee fucking Hendrie's England player ratings before mentioning Suarez.

• Like 2