2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Yet another disappointing performance by England. Sturridge looking like another English player who can't produce in the England shirt. We should be able to beat a Costa Rica side who have already qualified.

I really want to watch the cricket, but I can't miss the ITV panel doing everything they can to defend Premiership representative Luis Suarez.

Only if Poyets on. It's an ancient Uruguayan tradition.

Meh, thankfully Suarez will be the talking point. Plus we beat England, however little that means.

Ian Wright is "gutted for him". ITV EVERYONE!

Him holding his teeth afterwards has made me laugh for the first time in a while.

I don't usually feel sorry for the Italian football team whenever misfortune befalls them, but I certainly do today. That was nothing short of daylight robbery from Uruguay, and what Suarez did is absolutely disgusting. And to think there were people I know who claimed he'd "matured" when he returned from his 10 match ban. That's a fucking laugh.

But yeah, really unhappy with this result. Uruguay don't deserve to go through and Italy don't really deserve to go out based on their group performance as whole (they were poor against Costa Rica, but Uruguay were even worse). At least Costa Rica deservingly went top of the group, that would have just been the stinking cherry on top of the shit sundae if Uruguay had somehow beaten them to that as well. I hope Colombia (or whoever, though it's likely they'll top Group C) tear Uruguay apart in the next round, and there's at least a decent chance they might, especially if Suarez is banned for his bite

• Like 2

Yep, definitely a bite. Disgusting. Liverpool would be better off without him.

Unfortunately, that's just not true. How do you replace arguably the best footballer on the planet?

Why, where is Ronaldo going?

• Like 10