2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Most Aussies don't watch Soccer so when World Cup comes around they all jump on the bandwagon and think we are going to win the World Cup.

I hope Chile destroys them by 20 goals to humble everyone.

But especially Tony Abbott!

Tony Abbot would certainly believe that, since he believes that the Earth is cooling and Homosexuals aren't people.

• Like 1

Oh, Kasey Keller is on the ESPN call. At least one of the two teams is one whose names he probably can't butcher. STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH KASEY.

Don't be so sure. Australia doesn't have that many Cahills and Keller could screw up the name of Tommy Oar

Oh, Kasey Keller is on the ESPN call. At least one of the two teams is one whose names he probably can't butcher. STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH KASEY.

Keller is a fraud and evil. :@

You're a fraud and evil.

Are Australian's really that stupid? I thought it was just a movie thing.

Well, I mean, not entirely obviously. But this guy got elected.

• Like 1

Is this going to be good? I don't want to risk burning myself out on a boring match

There's a good chance that Chile are going to be a good team to watch but at the same time if you're worried about getting burned out this one's skippable.