2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Everyone's giving Casillas stick but other than the fourth, could he have done much with the others, given how exposed he was by his defence?

Everyone's giving Casillas stick but other than the fourth, could he have done much with the others, given how exposed he was by his defence?

Depends if you think he was fouled for the third?

Well I'm of the opinion that unless it draws blood, it's not a foul but I've seen them given.

Hot damn guys, I said the 2nd half could be a classic and it didn't disappoint. Holland had their foot on the gas from the start of the half whereas Spain never managed to get out of 2nd gear. Amazing to think that before the tournament started Spain were among the favourites to win the whole thing and a lot of people weren't even sure Holland would get out of the group. If you'd told me a few months ago that Spain would be in danger of going out after the first match, I'd have said you were crazy. Chile must fancy their chances at knocking out the World Champions now, surely? Especially if they run through Australia tonight

If Spain dont improve they could easily get beat by Chile Australia

Fixed.

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Australia is going to get slaughtered by everyone.

Exciting times for Australia when it's highly improbable that they will have the worst day of everyone playing today. Hopefully this one will be fun times too.

Most Aussies don't watch Soccer so when World Cup comes around they all jump on the bandwagon and think we are going to win the World Cup.

I hope Chile destroys them by 20 goals to humble everyone.

Most Aussies don't watch Soccer so when World Cup comes around they all jump on the bandwagon and think we are going to win the World Cup.

I hope Chile destroys them by 20 goals to humble everyone.

But especially Tony Abbott!