[Voting Thread] EWB's Favorite Superhero Films

TKz

Thats a hero being a hero for the right reasons and in the right way. It is, actually, a great reason I think (personally) Superman is the greatest superhero. Not because of his powers but because it is a rare event anyone questions if Superman is doing the right thing or not.

He is a good man. And examples like this prove it.

And I listed it because the quote was "incapable of writing ANYTHING" so passing it off as "thats just one thing" is proving my case.

Thank you.

1. The Dark Knight

2. The Avengers

3. The Amazing Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield)

4. Iron Man

5. Thor

6. Dark Knight Rises

7.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

8. Captain America: The First Avenger

9. Spider-Man 2 (Tobey Maguire)

10. Batman and Robin - I liked it. Stop glaring at me dammit.

Thats a hero being a hero for the right reasons and in the right way. It is, actually, a great reason I think (personally) Superman is the greatest superhero. Not because of his powers but because it is a rare event anyone questions if Superman is doing the right thing or not.

He is a good man. And examples like this prove it.

And I listed it because the quote was "incapable of writing ANYTHING" so passing it off as "thats just one thing" is proving my case.

Thank you.

Fair enough, though I still wouldn't count Superman as one of the well written heroes, because like I said previously, I don't believe a few good graphic novels make up for a lifetime of shitty monthly comics.

It upsets me that Hellboy won't be in the top 3. That movie is wonderful.

I'd be surprised it if it gets higher than, say, 9th. Not a knock on it, just that with the X-Men movies, The Dark Knight trilogy and the Marvel Cinematic Universe being so popular, I doubt it's making the top ten.