3. Thor

4. The Avengers

5. Batman Begins

6. Conan the Barbarian

7. Hulk Vs.

8. X2: X-Men United

9. Blade

10. Planet Hulk

Not at all sure about this, though. Also hey, what is wrong with obscure Danish superhero movies? :angry: (Not that I know of any, but still).

Captain Windmill? The (Super)boy who put his (super)finger in the dyke?

We watch them. They just don't stand up to seeing it in live action.

I also find they tend to do a lot of backtracking. Like, at the end of the film, everything is always back to normal. But they're DC, so that's kind of par for the course.

I think its fair to say that even on something as nerdy as a message board for a wrestling game, more people will have seen huge blockbuster summer movies than animated DVDs. And I mean that as no disrespect seeing as I'm reading comics on my mobile and vaguely paying attention to the 90s X-Men cartoon on a tablet...

Anything to avoid revising.

I disagree on the first part, but holy cow, is the part about DC something that people generally agree with? I've always thought that but never had the courage to say out loud because apparently bashing DC is like a sin or something.

Oh man, have I not made it clear how acceptable it is to mock every aspect of the way DC does business? I thought my feelings on bashing DC were super-clear.

I'M NOT DOING IT ENOUGH, SOMETHING IS WRONG.

• Like 1

1.The Avengers.

2.Dark Knight.

3.Spiderman 2.

4.Spiderman.

5.Thor.

6.Dark Knight Rises.

7.Batman (1989).

8.Superman 2.

9.Captain America.

10.The Incredible Hulk returns(Bixby tv movie,featuring Thor).

I disagree on the first part, but holy cow, is the part about DC something that people generally agree with? I've always thought that but never had the courage to say out loud because apparently bashing DC is like a sin or something.

Oh man, have I not made it clear how acceptable it is to mock every aspect of the way DC does business? I thought my feelings on bashing DC were super-clear.

I'M NOT DOING IT ENOUGH, SOMETHING IS WRONG.

I was gonna say, did I miss the moratorium on mocking DC? Last I checked, it's well deserved, and I've never really seen any backlash against criticising them.

Because, seriously, they're shit.

My favorite part about DC is how pretty much every adaption of their comics in any other form of media is consistently better than nearly anything they've ever done with it, a few fantastic graphic novels aside. And that's mostly Batman stuff.