The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Next year is massive for RPG fans on PS4, we've got FFXV, potentially FF7R, World of Final Fantasy, likely Mass Effect Andromeda, potentially Ni No Kuni 2, a new Star Ocean, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, maybe Horizon Zero Dawn, Dragon Quest XI, Persona 5, Nights of Azure, the expanded release of Fairy Fencer F, an apparent sequel to Tales of Zestiria may be out, Exist Archive which looks cool, an as-yet untitled Ys game, Project Setsuna and probably more that I'm forgetting. Add it to Disgaea 5 and FF Type-0 already being available and it's a hell of a lineup for RPG fans.

Put Project Setsuna on the list. As described by Wikipedia:

Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (いけにえと雪のセツナ?, lit. Setsuna of Sacrifice and Snow[2]), currently known overseas as Project Setsuna, is a Japanese role-playing video game developed for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Project Setsuna is being developed by Tokyo RPG Factory, a new development studio created by Square Enix for the production of role-playing games. Square Enix will publish the title, which is set for a worldwide 2016 release.

The story, set in a land gripped by perpetual winter, follows an unnamed mercenary and his charge, a maiden named Setsuna who must offer herself as a sacrifice at a sacred shrine to appease hostile demons. The story's central theme is sadness. The gameplay, which is deliberately designed to evoke role-playing games of the 1990s, uses an Active Time Battle system similar to Chrono Trigger and the Final Fantasy series.

20 minutes ago, Benji said:

Next year is massive for RPG fans on PS4, we've got FFXV, potentially FF7R, World of Final Fantasy, likely Mass Effect Andromeda, potentially Ni No Kuni 2, a new Star Ocean, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, maybe Horizon Zero Dawn, Dragon Quest XI, Persona 5, Nights of Azure, the expanded release of Fairy Fencer F, an apparent sequel to Tales of Zestiria may be out, Exist Archive which looks cool, an as-yet untitled Ys game, Project Setsuna and probably more that I'm forgetting. Add it to Disgaea 5 and FF Type-0 already being available and it's a hell of a lineup for RPG fans.

I dove back into the PS4 blind and I was SO FUCKING HAPPY to find this out.

• Like 1

Got my PS4 back from the repair center today. very happy they dident replace it, it´s the same console! I put my 2TB HDD back in... it wont start. I call sony suport, they are like "well, yes, it got reinitialised at the repair center so no HDD that was in it will work without a full reinstall".

750GB Downloads incomming.

7297011354_5fab00e594.jpg

Obviusly this was neccesary to fix a fan that was scraching against something inside.