The PS4 thread

9 to 5

So, I now own a PS4. So would anyone be so kind as to recommend any Playstation exclusive games for me? (I currently have The Last of Us and Rocket League, along with the new Battlefront).

Also, if anyone wishes to add me, my PSN is Dimestore_Saint.

Bloodborn if you are into hard games. You can probably get the base game for cheap since the game just got its rerelease including the (just released) DLC. - It´s Dark Souls but fast.
Tearaway unfolded is suposed to be very good. (i just got it for 10€ in a Black Friday Sale)
Untill Dawn is interesting. - If you happen to like it Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls might also be up your ally (both games are getting a PS4 rerelease /just got one) (these mostly are chose your own adventure interacive films like the telltale games just at a higer budget)

Upcomming Games

Persona 5
The last guardian
No Mans Sky

Edited by Herr Matzat
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Regia said:

So, I now own a PS4. So would anyone be so kind as to recommend any Playstation exclusive games for me? (I currently have The Last of Us and Rocket League, along with the new Battlefront).

Also, if anyone wishes to add me, my PSN is Dimestore_Saint.

GTA. >_>

9 hours ago, Benji said:

That and the lack of an "appear offline" thing are my biggest gripes. I like playing with people, but sometimes I just want to chill in single player or watch Netflix, y'know?

Just do what I do and never getting invited to play games in the first place.

bastards. :(