The PS3 thread

probablyoliver

You know, it is a lot like when people talk about Day Z, about the idea that you have to assume everybody is going to kill you and act accordingly. I've had games where me and some random person, without either of us having a mic, have rode around and robbed banks and operated as a team. We encountered a few people who were hostile and took them out accordingly. On other plays, I've had people hunting me down and trying to take me out for literally no reason.

My favorite time was this person who just stalked me for an hour. He never killed me or anything. He followed me, watch me do my robberies, never honk his horn like he wanted to join in. Eventually I was like "what the fuck is this guys problem? Why is he following me?" Some other guy started to follow us, and he was getting aggressive and shooting us. The three of us ended out in the middle of no where and my stalker gunned the guy down, got back in his car and continued to follow me around the same way he did before. I did end up killing him because of the paranoia, though.

• Like 1

Yea I did hunt people down the first couple days. Now the only time I actively hunt someone is if they killed me or they have a sizable bounty on them

I try to avoid people and in the event they cross anywhere near me, I assume they want to kill me and act accordingly (run away). I was modding a car earlier and I went to drive it back to my apartment, and there were 3 or 4 guys in that general area - right in front of the garage - killing each other. As soon as I drove past one of them started unloading into my car, so I gunned it out of there and waited for them to leave so I could put my car in the garage.

I'm very non-confrontational, I guess. I'm not going to kill you unless you kill me first, in which case, I'm going to hunt you down and murder you multiple times.

I've got a few of those arch enemies (the orangey-red dots) who will go after me. One tends to hang around outside stores that I'm robbing and try to kill me when I run out, knowing that I also have the cops to contend with. I've managed to avoid dying so far though.

Generally I'm the Han Solo of the early 2000s remastered Star Wars - I never shoot first. However, if someone starts on me and I'm not heading somewhere or being chased by cops or whatever, then I'll look to try and destroy them. Some guy was following me with a helicopter the other day so I hid under a bridge and when he hovered lower to get pot shots I unloaded a machine gun into the heli.

If I sense someone comes after me in a car then I'll try to get my car around a corner, jump out and hide behind it with my gun so I can get a good burst off at him before he can fire back and I'm protected from being killed through impact because the car's in the way and will take most impact force.

• Like 1

I've got a few of those arch enemies (the orangey-red dots) who will go after me. One tends to hang around outside stores that I'm robbing and try to kill me when I run out, knowing that I also have the cops to contend with. I've managed to avoid dying so far though.

Generally I'm the Han Solo of the early 2000s remastered Star Wars - I never shoot first. However, if someone starts on me and I'm not heading somewhere or being chased by cops or whatever, then I'll look to try and destroy them. Some guy was following me with a helicopter the other day so I hid under a bridge and when he hovered lower to get pot shots I unloaded a machine gun into the heli.

If I sense someone comes after me in a car then I'll try to get my car around a corner, jump out and hide behind it with my gun so I can get a good burst off at him before he can fire back and I'm protected from being killed through impact because the car's in the way and will take most impact force.

The orange-red dots are people with bounties on them

Fun session with Cloudy tonight. If only Ace and Rich hadn't logged off so soon, we could've had a nice 4 person game going on <_<

Not sure how long I'm going to be able to carry on playing, my PS3 with GTA on it is YLODing pretty much all the time now and my other one is too small to fit the game on :(.

Cant swap out the hard drives?

We all nees to get leather jackets, choppers and take a photo of SAMEWB

Not sure how long I'm going to be able to carry on playing, my PS3 with GTA on it is YLODing pretty much all the time now and my other one is too small to fit the game on :(.

Not with any degree of confidence or faith in my ability to get it right.

It tends to crash on start-up, but once I'm past the loading screens it's fine.

Not with any degree of confidence or faith in my ability to get it right.

It tends to crash on start-up, but once I'm past the loading screens it's fine.

From what I remember when I changed my hard drive, itslike removing 3 screws