The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

We need to do Top Fun III. It's like Top Fun, where one team is in jets and the other are on motorbikes, but the runners in III are in normal planes with propellers. It was a lot of fun trying to avoid jet missiles with barrel rolls.

I'll be back soon PS3 fellas :D

As a sidenote, I'm fast learning Don't try and shoot ANY actual person yet. Took pot shots at a guy with my pistol. Next thing I know I'm being mowed down by an uzi. Shiiiiiiiiit.

I've just turned it off in disgust, three straight missions with at least one player trying to actively sabotage the mission.

Not really, it's just tiresome when someone keeps shooting out the tyres of the vehicle we're trying to steal and there's no way of kicking them.

The 360 patch is meant to be out "later today".

Cloudy and I are officially the best car thieves in the world. If you want your cars delivered slowly and in barely recognisable condition WE'RE YOUR GUYS.

Nerf I'm trying to get you in but you rejected me :(.

You want your cars? Fine! You want your cars beat to shit? Fine, but don't ask what happened to the car thieves! :shifty:

Genericsignin is StormShadow/theshadow.

I think I'm about halfway towards affording an apartment now! I had 52k, but I'm down to 50 now because some dirtbag shotgunned me as I was logging off. Oh well. That one "No Hay Bronca" mission nets you a buttload of money, $9000, but it's a bitch to complete even with two people.

Also a pretty fast way to earn cash every few sessions is to wait for Simeon to text you a list of cars he wants. He paid $9500+ for a Landstalker in pristine condition. Selling cars to Los Santos Customs can net you a decent profit as well, I made $4500 off some poor dock worker's SUV!

Is the stock market meant to be disabled in Online or is that a temporary thing while they work out bugs etc?

I'm awful at races. I did a few bike ones against Chris2K and I don't know if it was my bike choices or what, but I could never keep up with him. Rally mode was also pretty fun, if only for a.) the image of the two of us on a little Sanchez bike and b.) me being the worst co-driver eveeeeeeeeeer.

• Like 1

I'm awful at races. I did a few bike ones against Chris2K and I don't know if it was my bike choices or what, but I could never keep up with him. Rally mode was also pretty fun, if only for a.) the image of the two of us on a little Sanchez bike and b.) me being the worst co-driver eveeeeeeeeeer.

Hearing "I demand a re-match" after every time I won made me laugh more and more each time. As did your guiding me off a cliff in the rally mode. The parachute jumps were a much closer battle even if they get hijacked by some French guys constantly saying "motherfucker bitch" at us.

It's so much fun, shame I've got to go out for the evening really as Nerf and I owe some gang bangers a beating.

• Like 1