Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

Has anyone bought Aces of Spades? Looks interesting from the video on Steam.

Don't bother. I really wanted it too, but the servers are terrible, the building and tunneling aspect is pointless and the devs are militant when it comes to deleting any kind of naysaying about the game.

Worth:* £141.80

Games owned:* 25

Games not played:* 10

Percentage:* 40%

Hours spent:* 50.3h

..impressive.

also, I've bought literally all of my games while they were on sale. I'm stingy, right?

the worth is a lot more than I've spent though, I've only spent about £40.

Edited by 0wen

How was Terria or whatever its called. I kept hearing it hyped as a side scrolling Minecraft but then the hype for it seemingly died. I might get it if it pops up again

How was Terria or whatever its called. I kept hearing it hyped as a side scrolling Minecraft but then the hype for it seemingly died. I might get it if it pops up again

Most people seemed to love it, don't see it as being better than Minecraft in anyway, but I just played the demo and it was horribly bland, imo.

Although it might get better in the full version? Just really don't see why you would want that, when you have Minecraft.

I'm almost at 6 dollars from card selling. Jaysus.

Oh and Terreria? For a long time I liked it more than Minecraft and I still kind of do on most days. Bosses, harder and an end goal along with the crazy stuff you can get and now there's more updates coming out for it.

I just think its funny that I changed my password a week or so ago, and can't use the card market because it says that its a precaution to keep people locked out for a few days after changing the pw. I can't use the market until August 10. How the hell is that `a few days?!'

Not that I'm exactly going to have much, anyway. But I do have an extra Zimos card from Saints Row The Third and need half of the L4D2 cards.....

Edited by GhostMachine

So has anyone played the game Under The Ocean...its an early access game, still in alpha

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227720/

Currently 75% off, for 2.49$.

Shipwrecked on a tropical island, you must use your wits and the natural environment to survive, craft, explore - and eventually, find your way home. Under the Ocean is currently in early alpha.
Craft
Under the Ocean features a flexible, physics based crafting system. Hundreds of items interact in strange and unexpected ways. Attach a sharp rock to the end of some driftwood to make a spear. Then a glow worm for lighting, or dip the tip in poison berries - or both! Build traps to ensnare prey, windmills to generate power, a lakeside cabin, and eventually, a raft to make your way home.

Explore
Islands in Under the Ocean are randomly generated, giving you a new experience each time you travel. Elements mix and match in interesting ways. If you're on a boar infested island, you'd better have washed up armed! Islands can have different size, shape, terrain, lighting, weather, starting equipment, tools, weapons, animals, plants, backstories, hazards and more.

Sounds interesting

So has anyone played the game Under The Ocean...its an early access game, still in alpha

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227720/

Currently 75% off, for 2.49$.

Shipwrecked on a tropical island, you must use your wits and the natural environment to survive, craft, explore - and eventually, find your way home. Under the Ocean is currently in early alpha.

Craft

Under the Ocean features a flexible, physics based crafting system. Hundreds of items interact in strange and unexpected ways. Attach a sharp rock to the end of some driftwood to make a spear. Then a glow worm for lighting, or dip the tip in poison berries - or both! Build traps to ensnare prey, windmills to generate power, a lakeside cabin, and eventually, a raft to make your way home.

Explore

Islands in Under the Ocean are randomly generated, giving you a new experience each time you travel. Elements mix and match in interesting ways. If you're on a boar infested island, you'd better have washed up armed! Islands can have different size, shape, terrain, lighting, weather, starting equipment, tools, weapons, animals, plants, backstories, hazards and more.

Sounds interesting

It has a great idea behind it, but I could never really get into it, as I couldn't work out what to do with what.