Steam Summer Sale 2014

Benji

Finally got Tomb Raider.. Wanted it since release and held off for this sale which was gonna come along eventually. Is awesome, if the rest of the game plays like the first 3 hours then this is probably my favourite new game in quite some time.

As said before, if you don't have it then get it, more than worth £7.50

The voting options for the next Community's Choice are horrible. I think I want them all but only for the 75% off price <_< Orcs Must Die 2, Deadlight, and Mark of the Ninja. Which of these would be better to get than the others?

Edited by Vitamin E

Although yeah I'd recommend picking up one of the older Tomb Raiders if you don't own them already also, considering the first 6 are up for only £1.25 at the moment. they were 44p earlier and I'm not sure why they aren't that cheap now, considering the daily deal for the new Tomb Raider game is still ongoing...

The voting options for the next Community's Choice are horrible. I think I want them all but only for the 75% off price <_< Orcs Must Die 2, Deadlight, and Mark of the Ninja. Which of these would be better to get than the others?

I want to get Mark of the Ninja. It got extremly good reviews and is said to be a proper stealth game.

Deadlight looks great and had an allstare cast working on it. The reviews have not been to generus... i likely would pick that one up for 3 just as much but i voted ninja.

Well, I voted Mark of the Ninja, but I'll get Orcs if it ends up being the one on sale. Really wanna get one of the three since a) it'll be cheap, and b) it'll bump me up to Steam level 5 <_<

I have it. It is pretty addictive and also frustratingly hard. It's just a whole bunch of people running around not knowing how to control knights and trying to murder each other and failing miserably. Wonderful times.