The Capital One Cup thread 2013/14

Lineker

'Oh no! My team is in the last 8 of a cup competition and we are riding high in the league with some average opposition to play soon! Curses!'

:shifty:

You're confusing my enjoyment of being in the cup, which I have, and my lack of enjoyment for these away trips, which is what I was expressing. :P

'Oh no! My team is in the last 8 of a cup competition and we are riding high in the league with some average opposition to play soon! Curses!'

:shifty:

You're confusing my enjoyment of being in the cup, which I have, and my lack of enjoyment for these away trips, which is what I was expressing. :P

Nobody is forcing you on the away trip >_>

Liverpool are apparently preparing a £22m bid for Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

This makes me very happy. I've wanted him over Christian Eriksen since those rumours first started kicking around.

Last I heard was that Eriksen may be headed to City. I'm kinda torn on him coming to Anfield - most Ajax fans claim to be disappointed with his development, but everyone else rates him quite highly. I think I'd rather we took a punt on Henrikh Mkhitaryan. We have had some success in plucking players from obscurity before.

Love!