The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Another injury to add to the list. Poor Soldado, looked nasty.

And just a couple of days I was reading comments like "wooo, our injured list is clearing up" too.

I think Liverpool have showed what consistency and good coaching can do. If they weren't Liverpool, and didn't have Suarez, I'd find them really like able. Plenty to say about today, and the way our club is being run, it's just a fucking shambles. Hopefully a few of our players come back from injury and have a decent run with what we have of the season left. Hopefully Lamela, Chirches, Paulinho and Capoue can all get fit and get a run.

Yes, the odds of us winning 14 in a row is highly unlikely, and that was kind of the point, since there's been a lot of flip-flopping in here about whose title it is to lose now.

We are very much in this, but I still think we won't win the Title. I see us beating City, but only drawing Chelsea, and probably dropping points in another 1-2 of our away games. We've been spectacular this year, and I am hoping the league happens, but I'm keeping my feet planted on the ground.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Liverpool Vs Man City will be the title decider this year. It's amazing how close the title race has been this season. I'm on the edge of my seat. I have to believe my beloved City have what it takes to win the trophy but I certainly wouldn't put it past Liverpool to snatch it away from us