The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

One change for Liverpool from the side that beat Sunderland 2-1 on Wednesday with Raheem Sterling coming in for Joe Allen, who is on the bench.

Gylfi Sigurdsson, who scored a last-minute winner against Southampton last Sunday, comes in for Mousa Dembele in the only change for Tim Sherwood'sTottenham team. Emmanuel Adebayor is not in the 18 after failing to recover from a heel injury in time.

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge, Suarez. Substitutes: Jones, Allen, Aspas, Sakho, Lucas, Cissokho, Moses.

Tottenham starting XI: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen; Soldado. Substitutes: Friedel, Dawson, Dembele, Sandro, Townsend, Winks, Kane.

Is Paulinho injured? I know that he's mentioning the need to be playing and concerned that he isn't....I'm concerned that he isn't too. He's got every right to want to leave in the summer....well unless Sherwood goes because I can see Van Gaal wanting to use him.

I'm glad Adebayor isn't fit as Soldado/Eriksen was brilliant against Southampton.

However, we're going to get ripped apart down the flanks with Naughton and Rose playing. There are definitely goals in this.