The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Wouldn't be shocked if Spurs get a point or a result against us. They've been our bogey team in recent years

The Manchester United "Class of '92" are set to front a multi-billion pound takeover of the club, according to The Sun.

Former United players David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, Gary and Phil Neville, along with current star Ryan Giggs looks set to lead a mega deal bankrolled by Arab oil money.

Some wacky rumors just make you laugh. :D

This is what happens when Liverpool do well.

Soon to follow: Moon turns blood red, penguins start flying, four fellas on horses turn up.

And Spurs still won't finish top 4. :shifty::P

• Like 1

Spurs to shock Liverpool on the weekend and this thread will shit itself.

Suarez walks onto the pitch before kickoff and takes off his Liverpool shirt to reveal...

LuisSuaacuterez_OverviewProfile.png

SWERVE~! :o

The Manchester United "Class of '92" are set to front a multi-billion pound takeover of the club, according to The Sun.

Former United players David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, Gary and Phil Neville, along with current star Ryan Giggs looks set to lead a mega deal bankrolled by Arab oil money.

Some wacky rumors just make you laugh. :D

Turns out this is true.

A consortium led by current and former Manchester United players has agreed to purchase non-league Salford City.

Subject to Football Association and Northern Premier League approval, the deal will be completed this summer.

Ryan Giggs, now a player-coach in his 24th season with United, said: "We want to use our football experience and knowledge to nurture young talent."

Former United team-mates Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville join Giggs in the venture.

Sort of. :/

• Like 2

Spurs to shock Liverpool on the weekend and this thread will shit itself.

Suarez walks onto the pitch before kickoff and takes off his Liverpool shirt to reveal...

LuisSuaacuterez_OverviewProfile.png

SWERVE~! :o

You're so dumb for changing the flag images to FA images. That field is for Suarez's nationality. His nationality is Uruguayan; his nationality is not Uruguayan FA.

You're a fupping plank Gazz. I hate you.

• Like 12

I love David Moyes being dubbed The Chosen One and being the main figure of Man United because it just makes me think of Man U as WCW 2000 right now, and how fitting it is: laughingly bad. Not really a good, or even too funny thing, but it popped into my head and gave me a chuckle.

...Now who on the Man U team is going to be Tank Abbott, Kwee-Wee, and The Artist?