The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Sturridge is a 30 goals-a-season striker! You heard it here first. :shifty:

Well it's less outrageous than your "Jermaine Beckford will score 20 PL goals" claim... I can't see him getting 20 Championship goals :lol:

Sturridge is a 30 goals-a-season striker! You heard it here first. :shifty:

Well it's less outrageous than your "Jermaine Beckford will score 20 PL goals" claim... I can't see him getting 20 Championship goals :lol:

I would never make such an outlandish claim. :shifty:

Nervy final 15, sat too deep but a hard fought win and the type we needed really... Kevin friend is fuckin woeful though such a cretin

Even if City win they're games in hand, they're 3 ahead of Chelsea and 4 ahead of Liverpool. This is a great race!

Looking at the run in, this could actually be Liverpool's year. Not like all the other years or with post-goals, for realsies this time. :o

The only way we will win the league is if we win every game imo. Our defence has a question mark over it and we can't rely on score more than you in every game. Sunderlands goal was down to terrible set piece defending. The advantage we have is all our hard games are at Anfield.

Tonight's result was one that Liverpool wouldn't have won last year. That's the important thing for me. The squad is much more mentally tough this season.

The entire squad seems to have this excellent attitude about it.