The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Speaking of potential summer moves, Ryan Bertrand has been in the press saying "Come the summer I need to be no.1 left-back, wherever that will be. I have ambitions but I have to be realistic as well. I will sit down and consider all my options."

So, that's him gone then. Unless anyone wants to seriously contest the idea that Azpilicueta >>> Bertrand.

It's really cold at Anfield tonight. Feeling confident, atmosphere is buzzing and we should bang a few goals in tonight, hopefully we can keep a cleansheet and build some more momentum for the spurs game at the weekend

If there's one cliché I really hate in football it's "Those magical European nights at Anfield"... Probably because for the most part, unless they're winning, there's very little atmosphere between "You'll Never Walk Alone" and the full time whistle... The fact that Sky are trying to use that cliché in a premier league game against fucking Sunderland makes me hate it even more.

That being said, I want Liverpool to win and hopefully take another step in sorting them Manc twats out with their shitty 20 times song.

Who's the ref for this match cause they are shit. I'm certain the foul for the Gerrard goal was last man. We've been comfortable just lacking in the final third with sloppy touches and final passes.

The fact Sunderland have 1000 players in defense is really what is disrupting the flow of Liverpool's attacks. Although I could see Sunderland having someone sent off.

These commentators will not stop talking about how horrible Kevin friend is for not giving a free kick to Suarez.